Welcome to Rock Creek Watersports where we rent fun!
Our Rental Rates
Mon – Thurs Fri – Sat – Sun
10AM – 2PM / 2PM – 6PM
10AM – 6PM
Weekdays Full Day
9AM – 5PM / 10AM – 6PM
HOLIDAY WEEKENDS ARE A TWO DAY MINIMUM
Fuel used is the financial responsibility of the renter and is to be replenished at the ROCK CREEK MARINA gas tank upon return. The renter is NOT allowed to bring their own fuel in from out of town. Failure to fuel boat tank to FULL will result in a $1.00 additional fuel surcharge per gallon.
As a result, no refunds or rebates will be offered. We ask you to please cancel 48 hours prior to your rental date.
ALSO, NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE DUE TO POOR WEATHER.
We want you to have the best time out there on the water and that is why ROCK CREEK WATER SPORTS assures that the boat was inspected thoroughly, and the motor is in working condition. All equipment and utilities included in the rental are listed on a separate document which is called Boat Checklist. We provide life jackets for all people on the boat. If the person is under 12 years of age, they must wear a life jacket at all times while on the boat. If outside the boat (swimming), all individuals should wear a life jacket. The boat holds up to 9 passengers.
- Smoking is PROHIBITED in the boat.
- Pets are ALLOWED in the boat. Only Pets that are trained and well-supervised are permitted on the boat. Any accidental waste must be cleaned. If there are stains and/or a remaining odor, the Deposit will be held.
- Renter agrees to have the boat parked in its designated slip prior to departing it.
- Renter agrees they will NOT operate the boat while under the influence of alcohol and/ or drugs.
- Renter agrees that the boat should not be used for any exhibition or race.
- Renter agrees to use the boat in a safe and legal way.
- Renter agrees not to keep any firearms in the boat.